Tuesday 9 March 2010

Men's Ergo Leaderboard



Tom set off with an early lead, but surprise contender Steven pulled a 7min 2k and knocked our esteemed captain down into third place. It looks like Steven has the potential to knock our current leader off top-spot- or is Tom's lead too great? Will Ralph overtake James, or will the latter have another go, with better pace? What's my 2k score?

Find out in the next thrilling installment...




Link at http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AjyCKTce_X42dDVWQWdNcGxWRWZ4RmNVdXRsZmFHY3c&hl=en

6 comments:

  1. Shame that my name is spelled wrongly on the chesterton colours leaderboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame that you never learnt how Stephen is spelt in civilised lands....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unless I missed something, those dates are incorrect and were am I on that list at 7:22 after watching Steven cough-up his lungs doing 7:00 flat ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't remember any coughing.....or lungs but must get down and try to get under 7:00

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe the non-Smith club record is my 6:47.1 on 29th Jan 2006, when I was 12st 13lb. It doesn't look like it'll last much longer...

    ReplyDelete